Manufacturing (Production) - Long Term Contract - Reading – Competitive Rates
A global manufacturer of engine additives requires a Manufacturing (Production) Engineer to join a massively growing team within their partnered new business venture.
This role is offers the opportunity to work in a Tier 1 hardware automotive start-up with the aim to revolutionise vehicle servicing.
As a production engineer will be supporting the development and implementation of the manufacturing of product from initial prototypes through to mass market production.
- Assisting the production manager in the implementation of the assembly lines
- Assembling the first prototype in conjunction with the development team
- A deep understanding of the manufacturing and assembly techniques used in the automotive industry (APQP and PPAP) that can be applied in small scale and large scale applications
- Your ability to take complex issues and problems and articulate them simply and in an engaging, succinct, jargon-free way
- The drive and tenacity to ensure projects are managed tightly to deadlines and implementations delivered effectively
You may be called upon to assist the other project technical teams from time-to-time with operational support across a varied range of scientific, engineering, operational and manufacturing tasks.