£35,000– £39,500 + Shift allowance (£7,000) – Excellent shift pattern (Days, Afternoons, Evenings, Nights & 10day breaks) & Overtime available! – Excellent company benefits!
Due to excellent company performance and strong growth; A leading UK Building Materials Manufacturer is looking for an additional Production Shift Supervisor! We are looking for a leader to join their already efficient production team to supervise and expand their production capabilities. Do you have a knack for continuous improvement, achieving targets & goals, training and developing staff?
If you don’t mind being paid exceptionally well and being rewarded for working shifts, please continue to read on…
Responsibilities of the Production Shift Supervisor
- Implementing plans & site manufacturing objectives agreed with the Plant Manager.
- Production planning and Stock control – Minimising/Avoiding “out of stock” risk.
- Quality control and planned maintenance.
- Continuous Improvement, implementation and management ( Kaizan, 5S, Root Cause)
- Managing processes, recording KPI’s performance and implementing training when needed.
- Working with the plant manager and HR with shift rotas, recruitment and appraisals.
- Training and development of staff
- Workshop development training to staff - Minimising waste, downtime and increasing efficiency
- Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Health & Safety experience
- Production/Maintenance experience
- Continuous improvement - Proven achievements ( cost effective, waste reduction, efficiency)
- Previous Industry experience
- Production management experience
- Quality standards and HSE knowledge
- £35,000 - £39,500
- Shift Allowance £7,000
- Extra benefits – Onsite Gym, Canteen