Job DescriptionProduction Technologist
Salary – £23,427 – £32,952
Whilst working as Production Technologist in the Operations team, you will be joining other motivated individuals who fuel one another’s passions and embrace every day as an opportunity.
Due to rapid expansion of manufacturing capabilities They are hiring across a range of roles based in Billingham, Teesside.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in biology, biochemistry, microbiology or relevant discipline
- NVQ in Plant Process Operation
- Work experience in GMP environment/process industry
- Experience of continuous improvement/operational excellence
- Responsibilities of a Production Technologist
- Interact with R&D and Engineering personnel as part of a programme team to support Technology Transfer of projects into the manufacturing facilities and to conduct plant and process troubleshooting during manufacture.
- Execute Technology Transfer and manufacturing activities to achieve manufacture schedule targets, this will include:
- Ensuring facility readiness to manufacture in accordance with relevant checklists and procedures.
- Understanding and executing production plans with limited guidance.
- Execution of manufacturing operations according to Batch Manufacturing Records and associated Work Instructions.
- Ensure accurate management of Raw Materials and consumables in SAP.
- The job holder will understand the requirements of GMP (e.g. Purpose of a BMR, role of a Witness, Good Documentation Practice) and ensure accurate data recording of executed tasks and activities in Quality documentation including but not limited to Batch Manufacturing Records, Logbooks and Qualification Protocols.
- Ensure appropriate training status for all tasks and activities to be undertaken and ensure these tasks and activities are performed in a safe and compliant manner.
- Identify and appropriately report all potential safety risks and violations.
- Identify and appropriately report all deviations from defined operating procedures.
- Demonstrate ownership of designated equipment and systems.