Job DescriptionNES GT are recruiting for a Program Coordinator (Materials / Supply Chain) to join a major Oil & Gas Operator, based in Chinchilla.
Working: Monday - Friday - 8 hours per day
Contract Length: 12 months
Reporting into the Supply Chain Lead - you will be responsible for coordinating equipment overhaul activities to ensure materials are available for field execution activities.
• Coordinate movement of equipment between the company and external vendors, in conjunction with the supply chain team;
• Ensure required quality documentation has been received and stored in the document management system prior to final work order close out
• Monitor overhaul stock levels and identify production risks / opportunities;
• Provide regular and ad hoc reporting to the Supply Chain Advisor and the Operations Program team;
• Monitor equipment delivery schedules and identify risks / opportunities;
• Raise Desktop Requisitions (DRs) and request reservation removals, in accordance with the approved substitution guide;
• Assess and approve payment claims for overhaul activities;
• Coordinate warranty claims on overhauled equipment during warranty period, including return of equipment;
• Build strong working relationships, integration & alignment with stakeholders including Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Planning, Scheduling and Supply Chain;
• Support readiness for execution in compliance with the Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) Process;
• Ensure effective management of change and compliance with the Management of Change procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years Oil and Gas experience
- 5+ years experience in Materials Coordination / quality documentation verification
- Inventory & Materials Management knowledge
- Experience managing Repairable Materials
- Quality Management knowledge highly desired
- CMMS experience (maximo highly regarded)