Job DescriptionJob Description
Programme Management - Project Manager - UK - Croydon – CIRCA £50,000 + Benefits – Chemicals
My client are a global chemical business, who are one of the leading producers of cryogenic. They are currently going through a huge period of growth at their Croydon operation.
In this position you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on progress, including preparation of work-package reports and host regular progress meeting to drive for progress.
- Min. 5 years’ Project or Engineering experience in similar scope with an engineering and manufacturing bias.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering engineering / manufacturing projects to QCD targets
- Automotive programme delivery roles
- Supervised projects and knowledge in engineering / manufacturing
- Managing change during the business change process
- Competitive salary circa. £50,000
Mobile Number - 07714 799871
Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Chemicals and Mining sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 950 staff.