Job DescriptionYou will be responsible to work in the Project Control department as Trainee / entry level engineer to get on-the job-experience in Project Control (Yard Readiness)
• Understand engineering processes and procedures in Project Control.
• Participate in preparation of yard readiness, analysis & reports, with due consideration for applicable
codes and standards.
• Assist in material engineering which includes preparation of Material take off, specifications, vendor document review.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering stream (preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Naval Architecture, Instrumentation).
- 0 to 5 years in any engineering company. Preference will be given for those worked in ship / rig building yard, major construction yard, EPC contractor and/or consultant
- Basic engineering knowledge in the respective discipline.
- Preferred – previous experience in working on Project Control