Job DescriptionGood Day!
NES Global Talent’s Chicago office is currently seeking local candidates with an engineering background in the Superior, WI and greater Duluth, MN region for a Project Engineer role set to be released soon.
This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be part of the engineering team dedicated to the Superior Rebuild project. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Superior, WI.
Hours: M-F—40-50 hours per week.
Pay Range: $80-$90/hr. depending on experience.
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and can be expected to last 12-15 months.
- Provide overall management, direction, and accountability as part of the engineering team for the Superior Rebuild Project.
- Assist with delivery of utility-sponsored strategic management programs.
- Document performance through data collection from refinery sources or via installed data logging equipment.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and/or coordinate detailed phases of assigned project work.
- Make design, engineering, and construction recommendations, adaptations and modifications.
- Prepare proposals and reports for small and large projects of varying complexity.
- Write and prepare routine and complex engineering reports detailing services provided, findings, and recommendations.
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience in project engineering.
- Must have prior experience working on a major capital project.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree at minimum in engineering.
- Previous experience in the oil/gas or energy industry would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Superior, WI region are highly preferred. No per diem or relocation offered.