Project Engineer – Central Africa
Location: Central Africa
Duration: 15 months
Schedule: 5 days per week during engineering. 6-7 days per week during turnaround.
NES Global Talent is looking for a Project Engineer with a Process Engineering background to work a rotational assignment in Central Africa. This is a hands-on role, you must be able to perform calculations and handle routine process engineering duties.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in a plant environment is required.
- Turnaround experience in an operating facility is strongly preferred
- Syngas, Methanol, Ammonia, or Refining experience is required.
- Experience supporting 3-4 projects simultaneously and performing routine calculations.