I have an exciting contract opportunity for a Project Engineer to work a long term contract for a global pharmaceutical company based in the North West UK.
- This is a technical role focused on supporting key process improvement initiatives and major capital projects to meet strategic business performance targets (e.g. financial, supply chain, write-offs, cGMP & HSE)
- Responsible for creating accurate and timely cost estimates for projects in accordance with departmental procedures, to ensure that project proposals can be submitted for approval in line with the capital expenditure plan
- Lead complex engineering projects involving cross functional teams and multiple GMP disciplines (e.g. process / utilities / clean rooms)
- Budget and schedule responsibility for multi-disciplinary GMP projects, including monitoring and reporting on the status of major projects in multiple formats including board reports and presentations
- Participate in the validation and handover processes for capital projects in liaison with quality assurance, production management and maintenance function, and ensure that all necessary training, drawings and documentation are provided for validation, operation and maintenance purposes.
- Uphold and contribute to the development of site engineering standards to comply with regulatory and pharmaceutical industry requirements. Ensure that appropriate standards of GMP, housekeeping, safety and discipline are maintained at all times both within the department and operational areas.
- A degree in an engineering discipline is essential, preferably chemical or mechanical engineering.
- The role holder is expected to be Chartered or working towards chartership.
- Broad-based engineering experience is required to allow the role holder to operate across a wide range of business functions and processes.
Please submit your CV to learn more about this exciting opportunity