- An iconic project that will change Central Sydney
- Security and stability within this permanent position
- Ongoing development and mentoring
- Joining a team that has a well-regarded work culture
- A clear career progression to incentivise professional development
- Be groomed into a Project Manager OR Project Engineer position
- Established for several decades this firm has successfully positioned itself as a deliverer of High-End Residential developments valued in excess of $200M.
- With some of Sydney’s most architecturally stunning buildings making up their portfolio this is a rare opportunity to join an exclusive team which boasts about their staff retention statistics and work culture.
- This opportunity presents a true engineering challenge due to the complexity of the build for this inspiring and iconic residential build in Central Sydney.
As the Project Engineer you will be site based and reporting to the Project Manager. You will typically be responsible for:
- Assisting subcontractors in interpreting the job's designs and drawings
- Mentoring and managing the current Site Engineers
- Substantiating subcontractor progress claims
- Ensure the job is constructed according to the project plans
- Assist with administrative duties such as budgeting, scheduling, and planning
- You will assist in the break down of the master program and delgate tasks to your Site Engineers and Site Manager
- Scheduling, planning and resource forecasting
- Several years experience in a Project Engineer role o
- Australian experience on large value builds in excess of $80M
- You will have a relevant tertiary qualification (Preferably Civil Engineering)
- Ideally you will have experience within High Rise Residential build projects
- Experience with top tier systems, procedures and processes will be highly regarded.
- MUST HAVE – ambition, drive and a personality to ensure you fit in with the current team culture
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.