Project Manager - Commercial Construction
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Commercial Construction|
|Salary:||$150000 - $180000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jackson Sporn|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 00:19|
Award winning South-Eastern based commercial builder with over 30 years’ experience within the Melbourne property and construction market. With over 70 employees in Melbourne our client is looking to continue its expansion taking on a variety of new projects for 2018 ranging from $5 – 40m within the Education, Defence and Apartment sectors
ABOUT THE ROLE
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Manager in the Clarinda based office. You will manage a Project Delivery team with the support of a Contracts Administrator and a Site Manager on D & C projects over $10m. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Manage and oversee the delivery of projects from pre-construction through to final handover
• Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly.
• Oversee and monitor key milestones for project through regular project reviews and analysis of potential risks to ensure delivery of program objectives.
• Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects
• Mentoring lesser experienced Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor Degree of Building, or Construction Management or equivalent
• 5+ years post graduate experience working on Commercial Construction projects over $10m
• A technical working knowledge of all major building trades
• A technical working knowledge of the building design process
• A strong understanding of contract law
• Great work history with reputable companies
• Financial acumen to ensure projects run within budgetary constraints.
• Computer literate, including Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Project, Excel, Outlook
You will have the opportunity to work for a respected employer on some interesting high value projects. You will also be paid a great salary $150 - 180K commensurate with your experience. You will be part of an established company that has completed many award winning and unique projects.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Jackson Sporn at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4882 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Fort Mc Murray, Canada
CAD100 - CAD120 per hour
Project Engineer -Relocate North QLD - Road Construction
Long Beach, United States
$125000 - $150000 per annum
Parnell, New Zealand
NZD75000 - NZD120000 per annum