Project Manager - Commercial Fit Out
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Commercial Fit Out|
|Location:||Melbourne C B D, Australia|
|Salary:||$140000 - $170000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jackson Sporn|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2018 23:44|
National award winning commercial Fit Out and Refurbishment company based in the inner-east. Our client has over 40 employees in Melbourne our client is looking to continue its expansion taking on a variety of new projects for 2018 ranging from $1 – 15m within the Commercial Office, Tertiary and Health sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Manager in the Cremorne based office. You will manage a Project Delivery team with the support of a Contracts Administrator and a Site Manager on D & C projects up to $10m. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Manage and oversee the delivery of projects from pre-construction through to final handover
• Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly.
• Oversee and monitor key milestones for project through regular project reviews and analysis of potential risks to ensure delivery of program objectives.
• Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects
• Mentoring lesser experienced Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor Degree of Building, or Construction Management or equivalent
• 5+ years post graduate experience working on Commercial Fit Out projects
• A technical working knowledge of all major building trades
• A technical working knowledge of the building design process
• A strong understanding of contract law
• Great work history with reputable companies
• Financial acumen to ensure projects run within budgetary constraints.
You will have the opportunity to work for a respected employer on some interesting high value projects. You will also be paid a great salary $140 - 170K commensurate with your experience. You will be part of an established company that has completed many award winning and unique projects.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Jackson Sporn at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4882 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
St. John`s, Canada
CAD130 - CAD170 per hour
Hamilton, New Zealand
£130000 - £150000 per annum, Benefits: + bonus and incentives
Estimating Manager - Commercial Construction
$200000 per annum
Project Manager - Construction
Osborne Park, Australia