- Specialist fit out contractor who deliver healthcare, medical, veterinary and commercial office fit out projects
- Projects can be valued up to $5M
- Great mentors and office culture
- Offices located in the Hills District
- Secured pipeline of projects will ensure stability and security of the position
- Position is vacant due to company growth and expansion
- Mentoring is provided by director who remains very hands on and involved with project delivery
Join a specialist Design and Construct contractor who have a proven track record of successfully delivering healthcare and commercial office fit out projects.
An office culture that consists of friendly banter coupled with a supportive and encouraging senior management team is what attracts and retains staff.
Additional bonus incentives, both financial and lifestyle benefits (such as leaving early) ensure that staff stay motivated and satisfied with their workplace.
Loyal clients offer repeat work which provides this company with a steady flow of works. This offers their staff piece of mind and security in their roles.
- Report to the Director/Construction Manager
- Manage a portfolio of fast paced detailed projects with private clients
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Contract Administration
- Procurement of materials
- 2 years’ experience as a Project Manager in interiors
- Australian experience is essential
- Experience working for a main contractor
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proactive and eager to learn – must be able to demonstrate a good attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong work ethic
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.