Location: Magnolia, Arkansas
Assignment Duration: Long-term contract assignment
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of Project Management or Project Engineering experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a chemical plant or refinery.
- Must have experience managing several small-cap projects simultaneously.
- Work with cross functional team to define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Maintain quality and timeliness of safety activities and deliverables throughout the project delivery process.
- Coordinate resource requirements with other ongoing project work and insure all stakeholder expectations are aligned.
- Lead project team generation and review of technical documents.
- Create or approve purchasing requisitions, bid tabulations, and single source justifications.
- Identify and manage scope changes through the project change order system.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and project documentation requirements.