Building skills and capabilities. Developing a culture built on respect for each other, with an ethos to behave responsibly in everything we do – be that in our corporate governance or in the way we safeguard our environment. This is how we will build a reputation as a great place to work and with whom to do business. Most importantly we want to ensure we are a good neighbour to the people and communities.
- Expectations, have a low tolerance for poor behaviours
- Responsible for ensuring direct reports have a robust development plan and are being actively managed
- Is a competent and active process isolation assessor.
Production Delivery, Optimisation & Excellent Performance
- Responsible for understanding the day to day plant optimisation and well inventory in order maximise daily production.
- Responsible for providing operational input to the optimisation team for managing well allocation and new oil delivery.
- Actively monitor product quality and manage interventions when quality issues arise. Be proactive to make early interventions on indication of quality issues
- Responsible for ensuring robust plant watch keeping and monitoring routines are completed with all deviations acted on and ensuring system is fit for purpose.
- Manage plant availability to ensure that safety critical maintenance is completed and production requirements are met.
- Lead and support 5 Whys investigations for all production losses and product quality issues over defined limits
- Responsible for updating the plant vulnerability sheet on a weekly basis so it is an accurate reflection of plant status.
- Drive clear prioritisation of vulnerabilities so action is focused in the right areas
- Actively lead and ensure participation in Continuous Improvement projects on your sites and promote the benefit of the CI philosophy to engage the site teams in this process.
- Ensure plant operations are operated within the design envelope and that any deviations are risk assessed via operational risk assessments.
- Plant is prepared and reinstated in support of TAR execution schedule, ensuring SIMOPS are identified and managed early enough in the schedule.
- Provide project team support during design, construction and commissioning phases
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in hydrocarbon operations preferably in a culturally diverse working environment.
- Interpersonal communication skills are critically important to the OA position, and should be demonstrably excellent.
- Experience of supervisory roles in culturally and linguistically diverse working environments.
- Capable of working autonomously, and organising time and resource to achieve work deliverables to defined standards.
- Personal behaviours and work ethic that leads by example.
- Excellent broad range of relevant HSE knowledge.
- In depth knowledge of control of work systems, previous experience as AA required.
- Not essential but preferable Middle Eastern cultural awareness, and basics in the Arabic language