Job Location – Houston area, Pasadena, TX
Job Type – Permanent, Full- Time
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a growing Chemicals Operator has a permanent opportunity for a Project Scheduler to be based in Houston area, Pasadena, TX.
Our client is seeking a Project Scheduler/Planner for projects ranging in size, to provide procedures, tools and schedule expertise. This role will interact with project teams at different phases of a project and multiple locations. This individual must demonstrate the ability to be flexible and the ability to assist in the growth of the Project Controls. This individual must demonstrate the ability to be flexible and the ability to assist in the growth of the Project Controls Department.
- Coordinate with project teams to develop master project schedules for all phases of a project
- Establish & maintain the schedule templates
- Plan, organize and provide resource loaded schedules for resource leveling
- Develop schedules with activities to the lowest levels with logic in Primavera
- Provide comprehensive schedule reporting to monitor project progress
- Work closely with project team on deviations and impacts to cost and schedule
- Assist in developing guidelines, templates and procedures relevant to project schedule devolvement
- Assist project teams at multiple locations
- Assure the cost and schedule are aligned with the execution strategy
- Generate schedule basis for projects
- Provide assistance to establish common reporting methods
- Lead scheduling reporting to project managers
- Provide owner assurance for schedule analysis from outside EPC firms
- Provide comprehensive look-ahead to mitigate schedule impacts
- Provide the project managers with corrective actions regarding schedule variances and impacts on project delays and opportunities
- Global travel estimated at 25%
- Minimum of 10 years of scheduling and planning experience
- Owners experience is a plus
- BS,BA or equivalent experience
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a leading Operator who is driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package comprehensive benefits, medical coverage, paid vacation, and more. For more information on this opportunity, please reach out to Mishu Ullah.