- Work closely with Project Managers to provide the required support and resources for ongoing project in order to fulfill the project control roles and duties.
- Manage the assigned project control specialists assigned to each ongoing project and consolidate all project control inputs.
- Analyze individual project report and generate recommended action plans.
- Prepare reports for project control management.
- Coordinate with project controls teams and be able to develop and structure the project controls policies and procedures in line with the Company’s project control guidelines.
- Lead/participate in project control meetings and propose improvements if necessary.
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions.
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information.
- Interface with ongoing projects and coordinate project control team members to keep workflow on track.
- Support and coordinate project management through analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Minimize company commercial risk through accountability of major project decisions.
- Evaluate budgets and schedules to conform to Company’s and project requirements.
- Prepare and compile input from team members and various weekly reports.
- Monitor project execution to achieve maximum effectiveness for international and domestic projects.
- Oversee and report performance and progress through analytical techniques to validate cost and performance.
Who we are looking for:
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.