Job DescriptionGood Day!
NES Global Talent is currently seeking candidates with an office and administration background for an immediate contract role in the Charleston, SC region. Our Chicago office has recently obtained a new role for a Project Assistant. This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be responsible for providing clerical and project administrative support and may have regular contact with clients, suppliers, or company employees outside the immediate work area to exchange information. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at email@example.com. Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Charleston, SC.
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM--40 hours per week--some OT may be required.
Pay Range: $14-$21/hr. depending on experience.
Duration: Contract would begin ASAP and conclude 3/15/2021 with a possibility of going longer.
- Complete simple filing and data entry activities.
- Process and distribute mail to staff.
- Fax, copy, and archive documents.
- Answer phones and greet and direct customers.
- Maintain project calendar and simple spreadsheets.
- Coordinate project related meetings and help coordinate offsite events.
- Generate and distribute reporting.
- Must have at least 2+ years of office and administration experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Previous experience working for a construction company would be a plus.
- Local candidates to the Charleston, SC area only. No per diem or relocation offered.