Job DescriptionThe Company:
Growing renewable EPC located in Brisbane. Providing the opportunity to work within an industry leader. This business is an employer of choice and has been operating for over a decade.
This role is a permanent position based within the Brisbane office. As a Project Engineer reporting to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage key client’s relationships
- Request quotes, review and analyse quotes, estimations, create budget, cash-flow etc.
- Review and analyse RFP document and proceed accordingly
- You will review bid processes and closing with senior management
- Conduct site visits and analyse project conditions
- Source local subcontractors and suppliers in coordination with the procurement department
- Attend regular team meetings for strategy and pipeline review
- You will work closely with the technical team to develop, present, and defend suitable solutions
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualified (Master’s degree in Engineering, Science required)
- Minimum of 3 years within the solar industry
- You will have a sound understanding of renewable energy systems
- Full working rights within Australia
- You will have a high attention to detail
- You will have proven success working under stress, multitasking, and prioritisation in an autonomous manner
- Desired: Experience in any construction activities such as civil works, mechanical, electrical installation etc.
- Desired: Financial modeling and budgeting skills using excel
- Opportunity to expand your skill set
- Career progression opportunities through the business
- Attractive salary
- Brisbane based role with the opportunity to travel