Job DescriptionNES GT are recruiting for a Protection Engineer to join a great organisation based in Adelaide.
The company can offer this on either an on-going contract day rate role, or look at a permanent role for the right candidate if that would be the preference.
The ideal candidate will have between 6-10 years experience, looking to establish themselves with a well-recognised provider.
- Strong design capabilities across Protection and Control Engineering / SCADA
- grading studies
- project costing and scheduling
- detailed design, drafting supervision
- building relationships and managing workflow with management of external SCADA consultants and engineering.
- Able to offer advice and involvement in FAT and SAT testing and commissioning.
For further information, please apply online and suitable applicants will be contacted.
**Please note due to on-going travel restrictions applicants must have full Australian work-rights to be considered**