The QA Automation Engineer will be required to have a full development cycle. You will help in the design and development of my client’s software. You will work within a team of software domain experts invents, designs, and applies disruptive cutting-edge technologies to enable my client’s customers to increase reliability, efficiency, and integration. Throughout, my client maintains agile methodology and skilled development processes.
The QA Automation Engineer is required to strengthen the web application development team. The focus of this team is the delivery of commercial web-based solutions.
This work requires the QA Automation Engineer to draw on their testing and coding skills to identify and create automated test suites that reduce project risks, and maintain these within the continuous delivery stream.
QA Automation Engineer Job Requirements:
- Self-motivated with a willing to learn attitude who values quality over speed
- Experience testing web application
- Experience using Python or other scripting languages
- Experience using testing tools and frameworks and implementing automated tests at all levels
- Ability to work in a team environment that is fast-paced and follows Agile development practices
- Ability to work to commercial deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Experience using C# and ASP.net MVC
- Experience working in agile methodologies
- Experience developing on public cloud platforms (Google Cloud platform, Azure etc.)
Either: Bachelors/Masters in Computer science / Software Engineering , or Masters or above in a mathematical, scientific or engineering discipline.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK