Essential:- Python, Shell Scripton within a Linux environment.
An absolutely fantastic opportunity for a QA Engineer to work with the latest technologies and a new product that is coming out in 2018, want to stand out from the crowd, want to work on one of the latest projects that everybody will be talking about on 2018, then look no further, if you have the following experience please contact me for further details
As the QA Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality test coverage against tight schedules
- Collaborate closely with development, research and design team to build best test scenarios
- Produce and maintain test automation artifacts
- Product testing, test automation, manual test, analysis of errors on production systems, bug replication, testing and approval of new functionalities
- Develop test scripts to automate test for the services under the control environment.
- Presentation and validation of the results, tracking progress and improvements of the services
- Minimum 2 years of product testing experience in industry
- Deep knowledge of testing frameworks running in Python and Shell scripting in Linux environment
- Great understanding of TDD and BDD, unit tests, end-to-end tests
- Databases, AWS, Go and Embedded system is a plus
- Experience with design and execution of test plans
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to conduct manual tests