Job DescriptionQuality Assurance Manager
I am working with my client who is leader in drug development solutions at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. I am looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their growing team and reporting into the Head of Quality. The role is site based in County Armagh, Northern Ireland and offering between £50,000 - £62,000 per annum DOE plus benefits including private healthcare plus a relocation support if required.
This role opening is due purely due to expansion and growth within the business with more predicted so it is an extremely exciting to join the business.
This role will be as part of the Quality team based in the HQ, and will be responsible for managing the review of processing analytical documentation and ensuring that finished products are not released until their quality is to the right specifications and regulatory requirements.
This Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for a team of 2 directly and 13 indirectly.
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a scientific subject
- Significate experience in the leadership of a Quality Assurance department within a pharmaceutical or comparable organisation
- Experience working within a fast paced pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is essential
- Experience of working across, and understanding the different regulatory needs across various phases of the drug development cycle (development, clinical, commercial)
- Experience of analytical methods such as HPLC and GC is preferable
- Eligible to act as a QP is desirable
If you feel like you fit these requirements and you would like to know further details then please apply now or get in touch with Naomi Clarke at NES Global Talent