Are you a QA professional looking for a new contract in West London? Pharma experience in QA roles? GDP experience? If so read on..
A global Pharmaceutical Business is looking to bring in a contract QA Officer to support their Quality team in West London; initial 12 month contract and rate of £25 per hour.
The role will require knowledge of Import and export licences, GDP & CAPAs, FMEAs, quality checks and other QA duties typical in pharma based roles. Knowledge and experience of the distribution side is essential.
The position is to start in June, with interviews commencing the week of 01/06/2020.
- preparing licences for logistics
- returns processing
- endorsing controlled drug licences
- COC checks & sign off
- Completing product quality statements (SmPC/PIL)
- checking of suspended, revoked, terminated and cancelled licences
- review and approve supply of 3,4DAP
- updating work instructions and SOPs
- updating change controls
- conducting customer and supplier approvals
- handling complaints
- risk assessment including FMEA
- raising Q-pulse deviations
- CAPA assessments
You will need:
- Experience in Pharma & GDP
- Experience in Quality / QA roles
- Comfortable with systems e.g. Q-pulse or Trackwise
Please apply with an up to date CV for a call back this week!