Currently we have an exciting opportunity for a QA/QC Inspector to oversee for several projects with one of Australia’s premier mining companies.
As one of the key drivers in delivering these projects, you will be responsible for;
- Providing specialist advice
- Quality oversight to ensure compliance with project specified requirements and codes for implementation contractors
- Monitoring contractors processes, Review and sign- documentation on behalf of the client
- Interface with third party implementation and quality contractors,
- Support the implementation of quality management processes and procedures
- Provision of quality technical support to site as required
- Maintain routine surveillance and monitoring of site activities
- Promote safety awareness (Incident Injury Free) and safe performance example at site.
This is an opportunity for an standout QA/QC Inspector to showcase their expertise to some off the biggest figures in Australian Mining and thus will be rewarded with a market leading package to match.
For a confidential discussion please contact Shannon McLean at NES on 07 3012 6735 alternatively please feel free to forward your most current CV on the email below.