Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are partnering with leading company in the Renewable Energy sector. And as such we are now seeking an experienced QA/QC Manager for a new Solar Farm project based in Central NSW.
Working on a Monday to Friday roster, this is a residential position offered on a 12 month contract basis.
Please note, this is not a FIFO or DIDO role, nor is there a relocation package on offer.
Therefore the ideal candidate will currently be residing in the Central NSW, or be willing to relocate themselves there.
- Be reporting to the Construction Manager, QA/QC Manager will be responsible for the Quality assurance and Quality Control to meet contract requirements.
- Develop the Quality construction Plan to fulfill all the contract requirements.
- Determine all the documentation, reports, tests, warranty letters, O&M Manuals, etc., to be submitted from each subcontractor. Gather that information making sure that it is submitted on due course to prepare the Final Quality Documentation.
- Organize and establish a documentary protocol to file and record all correspondence issued and received by EPC contractor.
- Open, follow up and close the NCRs.
- Ensure the works are in compliance with the Quality requirements stablished in the contract.
- Support the construction team and inform the Site Manager regarding any deviation in quality.
- Manage the Document Controller and make sure the all the contemporary records are updated and properly filed on site (soft and hard copy) and available for all the relevant staff.
- Manage the QA/QC inspector to ensure the proper quality on site is reached.
- Prepare the weekly and monthly quality updated reports showing all the required KPIs.
- Positive attitude towards working safely
- bachelor's degree is preferred
- Qualification, ideally degree in quality assurance
- Experience with ISO standards
- Demonstrated accuracy with measuring and recording information
- MS Excel and Word proficient
- in-depth knowledge of industry standards is necessary
- extensive work experience is highly beneficial
- Competitive annual salary
- 12 month contract
- Interesting renewable project
- Beautiful regional location
- Potential for another 12 month contract