Job DescriptionQuality Assurance Officer
I working with a global pharmaceutical leader for Quality Assurance Officers to join their site based in County Armagh. They are offering between £25,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE plus benefits.
There is a large amount of growth happening in this business at the moment with plenty of progression and development opportunities so it is a great time to join them.
The main aspect of this role is management of the Quality Management System and to support to manufacturing and analytical projects by the review and approve quality-related documents.
- Support the maintenance and the development of the QMS
- To provide quality support to manufacturing and analytical projects including review of quality related documents.
- Actively participate in and promote Quality Compliance activities and GMP improvement
- Review manufacturing and analytical data associated with the release of GMP materials
- Participate in quality investigations and ensure that effective CAPA actions are implemented
- Develop and deliver training on Quality topics i.e. SOPs, GMP, and Quality System as required to colleagues
- Write and approve SOPs when required
- Conduct internal GMP audits
- BSc or equivalent in a Scientific subject
- 1-2 Quality Assurance experience working within a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience of reviewing and releasing batch documents
- GMP audit experience
If a Quality Assurance Officer and you feel like you fit these requirements then please apply now or get in touch with Naomi Clarke at NES Global Talent.