A rapidly growing manufacturing organisation with a customer base of major OEM’s are looking for at least 2 quality engineers.
The right person for this role will enjoy a challenge, like solving problems and want to play a big part in a company’s quality standards, in order to supply with the demands of their clients huge orders.
What you will be doing?
- Developing quality metrics by value stream
- Analysing data and implementing process and product improvements
- Prepare Inspection Instructions
- Assisting with preparation and support for FAI and source inspections
- Analysing related customer and OEM data and identifying improvements
- Follow up on pick-ups and improvements by value stream
- Coordinate PFMEA reviews
- Strong Aerospace background & analysis of data and reporting
- 3 years’ experience in a quality engineering position
- Attention to detail - Serious and thorough with Quality
- The ability to interpret technical drawings
- Problem solving skills
- Six sigma green belt certification
- Working knowledge of EASA P21G regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of AS9100 rev C standard
- Experience in aircraft interiors
- Attractive hourly rate
- New challenge
- Generous overtime opportunity
- Excellent opportunity to join a reputable company and really make a difference to this manufacturer
Location – Northern Ireland