An established manufacturer of high precision products supplying into the Aerospace industry, amongst others, are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their growing design team.
The successful Quality Engineer will have experience in product quality, problem solving and systems management.
- Monitor and manage non-conformance’s – isolating, resolving and implementing solutions to prevent reoccurrence
- Complete FAI and final inspection to required standards
- Undertake effective problem solving using appropriate techniques – 8D / 5Y / SPC etc.
- Play a role in management of QMS – assist in audits both internally and externally – AS9100 REV D system
- Assist in NPI from quality perspective
- Ideally qualified to HNC / HND level in an Engineering / Technical subject
- Be confident with AS9100 QMS
- Able to use a variety of quality tools – 8D / 5Y etc.
- Be confident in delivering information to multiple stakeholders
- Have experience in optical engineering
- Have experience in FAI (First article inspections)
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and techniques
- £28k - £35k
- Extra benefits
Quality, problem solving, auditing, AS9100, 8D, 5Y, 5 WHY, NPI, Customer, Supplier, data analysis, investigation, manufacturing, ISO9001, product, systems, quality management REV D
Location – Denbighshire