An international manufacturer of components supplying into the Automotive industry are looking for an experience Quality Manager to join their team.
The successful Quality Manager will be lead audit trained (TS16949), have experience in implementing Quality management systems, instigating a culture of quality and dealing with demanding OEM customers.
- Manage the QMS for the organisation in line with TS16949 / IATF16949 standards
- Coach and develop teams of Quality professionals and promote a quality culture in the organisation
- Deal with customer and supplier management – improvement initiatives, auditing, selection of new suppliers, automotive OEM’S.
- Play an active role in obtaining VDA6.3 status
- Working knowledge of Quality tools and techniques
- Ideally HNC / HND qualified Engineer
- Be trained auditor – TS16949
- Ale to work with automotive OEM’s
- Have exposure of VDA6.3 Quality system
- £50 - £60K
- Extra benefits
Quality, Quality Manager, Quality Leader, Quality Engineer, TS16949, IATF16949 problem solving, auditing, 8D, SPC, PPAP, FMEA, OEM, NPI, Customer, Supplier, data analysis, investigation, manufacturing
Location – Lancashire