Job DescriptionQuality (Systems) Engineer - Long Term Contract - Reading – Competitive Rates
A global manufacturer of engine additives requires a Quality Engineer to join a team within their partnered new business venture.
This role offers the opportunity to work in a Tier 1 hardware automotive start-up with the aim to revolutionise vehicle servicing. This will suit someone who has expert skills in quality system implementation and management.
- Operating, monitoring and improving the ISO 9001:2015 Business Management System as the company continues to grow.
- Improving ways of working, enabling the business to deliver its ambitious objectives.
- Build on the expertise and experience gained for at least 5 years within the automotive, aerospace or manufacturing industry.
- Assisting the Senior Quality Assurance specialist in managing supplier quality
- Ability to Work closely with the programme and the engineering team as part of New Product Introduction (NPI) process ensuring process and procedures are followed and fit for purpose
- Proven to use Root Cause Analyses using industry recognised quality tools (Fishbone, 8D) and lean (or similar) methodologies.
- Lead any implementation of any upgrade to the Business Management System meeting additional ISO standard or customer requirements e.g. ISO 14001, TS16949.
Ideally someone who should be a Chartered Quality Professional (or similar status).