Location: Dammam – Saudi Arabia
Salary: $Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Our client are one of the world's leading providers of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. They are looking for a highly experienced Quality Systems Manager.
- Lead the Quality team to ensure that quality is built-in throughout all the processes in the plant including design and manufacturing activities.
- Ensure continuous improvement in all the processes.
- Provide expertise and/or resources to support other functions to ensure that the quality management system in place is executed properly and relevant business systems are utilized correctly.
- Ensure the development of competencies, skills and performance of the quality team
- Support defining and update of KPIs used to monitor the quality performance.
- Ensure the closure of the non-conformities and punch items raised internally and externally.
- Ensure that root causes of defects – both those identified internally and externally are addressed systematically and expediently to ensure elimination of actual root cause(s).
- Lead internal and external audits on the manufacturing processes
- Provides consent for applicable Critical Decision Point (CDP)s set out in CLM, after ensuring that the project had been executed in compliance with CLM. Participates in Technical Reviews to validate this.
- Mentor/Coach Quality team
- Knowledge in CLM, ISO 9001:2015 and mixed manufacturing modelling are required.
- Previous experience in mixed model manufacturing is required.
- Knowledge of welding, NDT, mechanical and E&I manufacturing processes are desirable.
- Oversee the deployment of the Quality Management Systems, ISO 9001:2015 and Saudi Aramco qualifications through business systems deployment, internal/ external audits and implementation of the remedial action plans.
- Liaison with Saudi Aramco and other clients, Third parties and agencies regarding product quality and quality management systems.
- Develop plans and ensure implementation of Quality Control Plans and Inspection and Test Plans.