NES Global Talent is actively searching for recent college graduates who are interested in joining the recruitment industry. As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will provide recruitment support to new and existing clients across the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical sectors. This means sourcing qualified candidates to match the client vacancies in addition to proactive business development efforts to generate new leads.
NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Chemical and Life Sciences sectors worldwide. Established nearly 40 years ago, we are able to support our clients with all of their global talent requirements and our candidates with finding the best in global job opportunities. We are currently looking to hire Recruitment Resourcers to support our growing operations in the United States, based out of our Houston office.
- Sourcing Candidates – Ensuring NES sources the best candidates available in the marketplace and briefing them on the latest opportunities.
- Business Development – Actively seeking recruitment opportunities with clients through initiating meetings and providing proposals.
- Recruitment Process Management – Managing the candidate and client expectations from detailing job briefs and sourcing candidates to providing support during the early stages of permanent placements and throughout contract assignments.
- Communication - You will be someone with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization and possess excellent influencing skills to achieve the desired results for both candidates and clients.
- Leadership – You will take ownership of your own workload and outputs. You will establish professional working relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues, communicating effectively to influence.
- Commercial – You must demonstrate understanding of the financial target requirements of personal performance in all aspects of your work.
- Self-Motivation – You will need to meet targets and KPIs. You must be able to control your emotions in the face of obstacles or rejections to continue to further successes.
- Efficiency – You must have the ability to plan effectively and organize your own workload efficiently and diligently.
- Dedication – You must be a focused individual, dedicated to delivering superior customer service to both clients and candidates.