Job DescriptionGood Day!
NES Global Talent is pleased to announce that our Chicago office has a great local job opportunity with a global chemical manufacturer out of their facility in Ottawa, IL for a Reliability Engineer. This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be working in conjunction with maintenance and engineering teams in a plastics resin manufacturing facility to provide both troubleshooting and process improvement recommendations to preexisting manufacturing equipment. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at email@example.com. Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Ottawa, IL.
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Pay Range: $55/hr.
Duration: Contract will last 5-6 months with a targeted start date of 6/22/2020 and anticipated end date in late November.
- Work with maintenance professionals and process equipment to improve reliability.
- Provide technical support in areas of expertise to troubleshoot and identify root causes of failures and determine best strategy to improve reliability.
- Train maintenance and engineering team members to improve their skills in trouble-shooting, root cause analysis, and development of proactive maintenance strategies.
- Function as the point person to address technical issues in several classes of equipment as the subject-matter-expert.
- Develop and optimize equipment strategies and lead efforts to eliminate performance killers.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience as a reliability or mechanical engineer.
- Must have API inspection knowledge specifically as it pertains to tanks, vessels, and piping.
- Must have experience utilizing SAP.
- Must have a BS degree in engineering (preferably mechanical engineering).
- Previous experience in a training capacity would be a big plus.
- Previous experience in the chemical sector would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Ottawa, IL region are highly preferred.