Job DescriptionA Fantastic Tax Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Reporting Specialist by a leading oil and gas company based in Qatar.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification/experience/skills:
• Hands on engineering knowledge in one of core discipline engineering (Process / Mechanical / Piping etc.) coupled with professional qualifications in Project Progress Reporting
• Project Reporting principles, theories, concepts and tools
• Company practices, processes and expectations with respect to project reporting
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Business Administration with relevant experience
• 10+ years of experience in the area of cost estimating, scheduling and project controls with a minimum of 5 years in leadership positions
• Minimum of five years’ experience associated with engineering, procurement and construction of onshore facilities
• Hands on experience in reporting on Contractors Estimate validation and guide contractor to develop high-level modularized cost reports
• Demonstrated experience in Brownfield Projects specific vulnerabilities associated with Cost and Schedule drivers.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!