|Job Title:||Reporting Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Jhoanna Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2018 17:12|
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification/experience/skills:
• Hands on engineering knowledge in one of core discipline engineering (Process / Mechanical / Piping etc.) coupled with professional qualifications in Project Progress Reporting
• Project Reporting principles, theories, concepts and tools
• Company practices, processes and expectations with respect to project reporting
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Business Administration with relevant experience
• 10+ years of experience in the area of cost estimating, scheduling and project controls with a minimum of 5 years in leadership positions
• Minimum of five years’ experience associated with engineering, procurement and construction of onshore facilities
• Hands on experience in reporting on Contractors Estimate validation and guide contractor to develop high-level modularized cost reports
• Demonstrated experience in Brownfield Projects specific vulnerabilities associated with Cost and Schedule drivers.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's