|Job Title:||Reservoir Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Sean Smith|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2018 15:56|
The role focusses on reservoir and base management along with reservoir engineering support to on-going projects to maximise value before field COP. These include propped fracturing, recompletions and deliquification options.
• Responsible for managing resource and reserves progression in accordance with company standards.
• Responsible for subsurface communications with partners
• Reservoir performance management, long term production forecasting, option identification and resource progression
• Communication of subsurface risk and uncertainty to enable informed Area decisions.
• Integration with other functions, especially Ops, Commercial and Wells
• Support of Area Development Planning processes, and responsible for subsurface inputs to this
• Understanding of classical reservoir engineering and application to gas fields
• Experience of Subsurface Uncertainty and Risk Management
• Experienced user of Mbal, Prosper, Gap and Nexus
Please apply with an updated CV if you wish to be considered for the above role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's