|Job Title:||Reservoir Engineer|
|Salary:||Negotiable Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Duane|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2018 17:32|
- To provide support to EOR subsurface study on 2 assets in order to estimate EOR stakes;
- To localize and design EOR pilots in order to de-risk the EOR technologies; - To present study progresses on a weekly basis to COMPANY (affiliate, joint-venture);
- To organize a meeting in order to present final results to the client;
- To provide final study reports.
2 Deliverables expected from the contractor
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports;
- Final study reports;
- A final report.
- Use of commercial simulation software such as Eclipse;
- Comfortable with experimental design in order to manage uncertainties;
- Reservoir simulations (Black Oil & Compositional) of EOR technologies (WAG and polymer);
- Quality control of simulation results including the use of phenomenological models;
- Presentation and writing skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's