Job DescriptionRobotics Controls Engineer required for a leading miner - Automation team
Contract – 12 month contract with the likelihood to go perm
Location – Perth City Based
Are you a talented Robotics Controls Engineer who is keen to work with a leading miner within their Automation team?
Due to an exciting time within the business and a number of exploration projects on at present, my client are looking for a Robotics Controls Engineer to lead the design, development, deployment and validation of the machinery. To be considered for this role you must have experience with:
- Design and deployment expereince of robotic contols algorithms (kinematic, dynamics, closed loop controls etc)
- C++ development expereince
- Real-time control systems (RTLinux or QNX etc)
- MATLAB, Simulink or other control systems experience
- Masters degree in relevant space
This is an exciting opportunity to progress and work with a leader within their space. Please do apply immediately to hear further about this contract opportunity.