Locaton: Houston, TX
Duration: Long-term contract assignment
Rate: $550-$650 per day
The Equipment Engineer designs, develops, implements and analyzes technical products and systems.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Equipment Engineer is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Performs equipment engineering design evaluations.
- May develop a range of products.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The Equipment Engineer must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within particular field;
- Anticipates & solves problems by integrating knowledge from a number of areas;
- Less reliant on supervisor, but may report to a supervisor or manager; • Responsible for owning projects;
- Represents local workgroup internally and on occasion, externally;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 10 to 20 years of related experience is required