Job DescriptionSales Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration, MBA is preferred
- Relevant years’ experience in sales preferably in fuel Product sales market
- Fuel Industry awareness and business acumen
- Knowledge of sales skills and techniques
- Networking and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of supply chain principles
- Sales force management
- Negotiation skills/ability to persuade
- Knowledge of Budgeting and Financial Controls
- Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fluency in English & Arabic
- Propose and contribute to the development of business strategies and plans towards effective implementation within the overall strategic business objectives of the company.
- Contribute to the preparation of the budget and Company Product sales business strategies and sales plans and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues
- Monitor the financial performance of the assigned business area of activity versus budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon.
- Ensure proper evaluation of the various statutory and mandatory requirements and identification of relevant solutions in order to facilitate the business processes.
- Ensure effective and efficient negotiation skills and procedures in line with company policies and procedures.
- Finalization of the discussions and closing of deals. Display sales figures in terms of KPIs and generate, manage and convert leads into potential key customer accounts
- Efficient key account management, account follow up (up and cross-selling etc.) with various sections of the company in order to increase business value and revenues for the company.
- To ensure business market intelligence and dynamics are monitored on a continuous basis using available resources.
- Carry out periodic price review of all products & services and address to COMPANY pricing committee for effective price management
- Carry out feasibility studies to develop better understanding of the market and build business cases and offerings to promote and further expand the Company Product sales business in coordination with and as directed by Sales Head.