The SalesForce Administrator is responsible for enabling this vision to become reality byinterpreting, editing and customizing Elanco Connect (EC) system to fit the local market needs. This includes all data stewardship activities to maintain accuracy of information held within EC system, as well as maintaining other related upstream or downstream processes and systems.
The SalesForce Administrator will be the primary point of contact with the EMEA support team and the Power User community across other affiliates in the region and will need to liaise closely with that team in order to ensure appropriate monitoring of support tickets and overall system maintenance. The SalesForce Administrator will also work collaboratively with local Sales & Marketing to ensure that the system is aligned to business needs and strategy.
In order to maintain the EC system, the SalesForce Administrator will also train, coach and support the employees who use the EC software. The SalesForce Administrator will also support the Sales & Marketing teams with delivering standard reports and ad-hoc processes as required.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Local data stewardship activities to maintain customer data quality and overall system maintenance
- Creation and maintenance of reports of low to medium complexity
- Prepares direct and indirect sales data for loading into the EC system including customer and product matching across the systems and maintaining links to SAP where relevant
- Performs low to medium complex data extracts from the EC system
- Works closely as the primary contact with the EMEA EC Business Integrator as well as the EMEA CRM Support Team to ensure appropriate support, ticket management and resolution, and system maintenance is achieved
- Set-up, on-boarding and training of new EC users
- Refresher training during local sales meetings
- Local governance of business process alignment in collaboration with the SalesForce Excellence (SFE) Team
- Provides input to regional support group to support territory realignment, product alignment, organizational setup together with SFE Manager
- Manages and monitors customer privacy and channel consent information
- Manages sample drop and sample inventory data, where applicable
- Ensure that the EC system is set up to support Sales and Marketing strategies and tactics including product alignments, key messages, surveys etc
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure appropriate CLM content is maintained within the EC system
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK