ESSENTIAL:- Strong SAP FI/CO implementation experience, Supply Chain integration. Business & Change Management Expertise. Capacity of understanding business needs and requirements and communicating with the COMPANY’s terms (Business and not SAP language). Capacity of creating and delivering effective training sessions. Fluency in French & in English. Technical data management: Excel, Access, SQL.
The SAP FI/CO Consultant will work on my client system which is based on a single-designed architecture and contains the Business Template solution for Exploration and Production affiliates. The template is already designed and built but evolving as my client rolls out to affiliates.
The SAP FI/CO Consultant is not expected to perform the coding of the system as it is done by an integrator.
To that effect, the SAP FI/CO Consultant will provide expert advice and produce deliverables during the roll-out activities and will work alongside a métier representative for Finance.
In order to contribute to the roll-out project and to perform a full implementation of the solution in a Exploration and Production (E&P) affiliate, the tasks to be performed are:
- To prepare Gap Analysis missions with affiliate audit tools;
- To prepare Gap Analysis missions presentations and questionnaires;
- To adapt migration strategy to each affiliate roll-out;
- To adapt cleaning strategy to each affiliate roll-out;
- To follow-up the cleaning strategy with the affiliate;
- To produce localization and mapping files with affiliate input
- To produce business input for Gap Analysis sheets and render an opinion on solutions proposed by the integrator;
- To adapt Template documentation as it evolves with each implementation project;
- To adapt test scenarios to affiliate specifics;
- To train affiliate representatives for Business Acceptance Tests in Template (finance) processes;
- To adapt training material to affiliate roll-out;
- To perform training sessions;
- To perform data migration verifications during tests and actual cutover; Report and treat discrepancies with the integrator; A reconciliation report is to be produced in each step;
- To post-go live support on reported issues;
- To improve project roll out tools.
- Gap Analysis;
- Localization and mapping files with affiliates input;
Candidates must be eligible to work in France.