An opportunity has become available for a PhD qualified Scientist with a background in immunoncology to join the Drug Discovery team of a progressive Biotech in Cambridge. This lab based role will involve leading projects and providing expertise for the development of immune cell based assays to support Drug Discovery.
- Immune cell isolation and development of functional immune cell based assays
- Leadership of an immune-oncology focused project involving cross functional teams
- Setting and executing project goals, time lines and strategy
- Providing technical expertise in the design and optimisation of in-vitro biological and immunological assays
- Supervision and development of research associates
- PhD in Immunology or related subject with an in depth background in tumour immunology
- Experience in the isolation, characterisation and development of immune cell based functional assays
- A good knowledge of in-vitro assays using ELISA and multi colour flow cytometry
- Capable of leading projects and working in cross functional teams
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now, a member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.