SCRA with a Global Medical Device Company – Office Based
Why work for this company?
Our client is an Australian based Medical Device company who are offering the opportunity for a CRA II / SCRA to join their Sydney office. This role would be perfect for somebody looking to get out of a huge CRO/Pharma and be more valued as an individual within the business. The role will involve lead responsibilities with the potential of progressing into a Project Manager position.
Benefits of working at the company:
- Direct with the sponsor
- Office based , close links to transport
- Excellent training on offer and a clear path to promotions from within
- Collaborative culture
- VERY LOW travel
- Excellent package benefits including generous salary, leave loading, flexible working and excellent progression opportunities
What are your operational responsibilities?
As a Clinical Research Associate II / SCRA you will be the link between investigational site and sponsor to ensure the clinical trials are delivered to the appropriate timelines and resources.
- Liaise between sites and different sponsors
- Follow a relevant study plan and organise, prepare, conduct and follow up routine monitoring and closing out of visits.
- Motivating and training investigators and site staff to ensure that obligations are met and in line with study timelines.
- Adhere to ICH - GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting.
- Act as Lead on some studies and working with / mentoring Junior CRAs.
Do you have what it takes?
- You will be degree qualified with a Bachelors or higher degree in a health/science related field
- You will have 4+ Years independent monitoring experience within ANZ
- Oncology Experience is beneficial but not essential
- Strong Verbal and written communication and Interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to organise, take initiative and follow-up independently
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Leah Morgan by emailing leah.morgan @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Leah on 02 9696 8008.