An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Bioinformatician to join an emerging and well funded Biotech based in Hertfordshire. Are you interested in the opportunity to join a company at the forefront of immuno-oncology to support the development of next generation immune-based cancer therapies?
- Working in a small team to develop existing an bioinformatics pipeline for the identification of clonal variants and predictions of neoantigens from exome level sequence data.
- Designing and implementing complex statistical techniques to analyse large datasets working closely with biologists to interpret results
- Utilising existing bioinformatics tools as well as developing novel approaches for the analysis and interpretation of exome level sequence data
- PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or similar
- A strong background in immunology or cancer biology
- Experience analysing DNA or RNA sequencing data and relevant tools
- Fluent programmer, with a knowledge of Python, R/bioconductor, Perl etc
- Experience of in-silico neoantigen detection methods is desirable