Job DescriptionSenior Business Analyst
Work Location - Dhahran, KSA
- Bachelor of Business Administration, or any related major such as Engineering, Finance, Accounting,
- Relevant experience.
- Thoroughly proficient in both verbal and written English and Arabic
- Manage and coordinate activities of the ExCom meetings, including the development and delivery of materials required for each meeting, coordination of logistics, proceedings and action items follow up.
- Manage and facilitate all aspects of the BoM meetings, including the development and delivery of materials required for each meeting, coordination of logistics, proceedings and action items follow up in coordination with BoM secretary.
- Manage and oversee budgeting, planning & activities execution of the Corporate Planning.
- Prepare the executive summary of the Monthly Business Planning & Performance Management Report.
- Collect, Consolidate and prepare internal and external weekly highlights.
- Act as the Company focal point of contact with the Shareholders for the Definitive Documents coordination and any business interactions including providing regular reporting as requested