We are currently seeking a senior civil engineer for a civil infrastructure and urban development design consultancy based in Perth. The candidates will have 8+ years’ experience with a background in civil infrastructure projects, including land development and design of stormwater drainage, utility services, earthworks, roads and sewerss.
This will be a hands-on design and project coordination role so candidates should have experience managing internal resources, client facing, monitoring budgets, delivering to agreed timeframes, coordinating designs within multi-disciplinary design teams and with exposure to using 12D software.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- CPEng registered or working towards
- General civil engineering and built environment design experience;
- Experience designing stormwater and sewer infrastructure projects;
- Site experience would be beneficial;
- Exposure to concept, feasibility and detailed design projects;
- Earthworks, roads and utility co-ordination experience
- Exposure to design software such as 12D, Drains and/or Autodesk Civil 3D
Unfortunately due to high volumes of applicants we will only call successful candidates back as part of our process.
Candidates must have the right to work, and be permanently based in Australia.