Job DescriptionOur client is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who are seeking a CPEng Civil Engineer to continue the growth of their Civil Engineering team and continue the expansion of their Hamilton office.
This consultancy place a strong emphasis giving their staff the autonomy to get the job done whilst providing the necessary support if required.
There is also a high focus on client satisfaction and making sure client expectations are met while providing innovative solutions.
This role can be either Techical Delivery focused or for the more ambitious, a Leadership position is an option with responsibilties to support the growth of the business by:
- Growing the headcount of the Civil Engineering team
- Coaching and mentoring staff
- Business development & Client communication
What we are preferably seeking:
- A minimum of 8 years experience (Land dev, roads, 3 waters)
- CPEng status
- Transparent, collaborative communication skills
The benefits of joining this company are:
- Working within a friendly and autonomous environment.
- An attractive remuneration package on offer including paid overtime and company vehicle
This company is in the middle of a growth phase and this will provide you with a fantastic career opportunity and an exciting journey to be part of.
Apply now or for a confidential conversation call Wayne McDonald on 021 220 8992