Looking after multiple project bids you will be expected to have worked on both smaller and major civil works with experience with earthworks, groundwork’s and MRWA projects. You will be a key contact in the project team and be responsible for putting together the project costing and bids in conjunction with a Commercial Manager. The role will work across the business assisting identifying relevant projects and putting together an accurate pricing structure. The role can lead to more senior roles within the business and the expectation in both roles is that you will receive excellent guidance and support from senior staff members.
To be successful in this position you'll require –
- Bachelors in Engineering or relation discipline
- Have a track record in working on major and minor civil projects
- Proven high win ratio on project tenders
- Want to work with a market leader and a stable business
- Have worked on various estimating databases and be able to assist future development of systems
- Enjoy working with engineers and in a team environment
You'll be offered a market leading salary plus super and a chance for you to secure your future with this leading civil contractor.
For further information please contact the Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400 or email your application by pressing apply now.
PLEASE NOTE - You must have local Perth based experience and have full working rights for Australia.