Short Description: Global CRO with a smaller more boutique start up feel, currently looking for either a Clinical Research Associate or a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join the team in Sydney or Melbounre. Working across a number of therapy areas and phases, this company looks for forward thinking and mature minded candidates who enjoy the flexibility that comes with it.
- Home based Sydney or Home / office based Melbourne
- Valued staff with excellent training on offer and a clear path to promotions from within
- Collaborative culture which allows for flexible working
- Reduced Travel (up to 50% Negotiable)
- Excellent package Benefits including generous salary, leave loading, flexible working and excellent progression opportunities
Our client is a Global CRO who offers a much more Boutique feel than the usual “Big 5”. This role would be perfect for somebody looking to get out of a huge CRO/Pharma and be more valued as an individual within the business. They are looking for CRA ‘s to Senior CRA’s across a number of therapeutic areas to be office based in Sydney or Melbourne . This is a well-established company however with a more unique and individual feel.
As a Clinical Research Associate / SCRA you will be the link between investigational site and sponsor to ensure the clinical trials are delivered to the appropriate timelines and resources.
- Liaise between sites and different sponsors
- Follow a relevant study plan and organise, prepare, conduct and follow up routine monitoring and closing out of visits.
- Motivating and training investigators and site staff to ensure that obligations are met and in line with study timelines.
- Adhere to ICH - GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting.
- You will be degree qualified with a Bachelors or higher degree in a health/science related field
- You will have 2+ Years for CRA, 5 + Years SCRA independent monitoring experience within ANZ
- Working knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines
- Mature Minded /Self Sufficient / Forward Thinking
- Strong Verbal and written communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to organise, take initiative and follow-up independently